Ok...I haven't checked the private blogs on my list in a while.....but I have to say I love, love, love your family pics. So very sweet! Miss you guys!
I am sooo glad you posted these here. And of course you would because they are simply adorable! But I have been meaning to tell you that we loved your Christmas Card, so cute and love the "special effects" the photographer added.
10 comments:
Oh my heck! ADORABLE pictures!!!!
The black and white photo of the boys is so fantastic. Such a keeper!
Love the pictures Julie. Super cute family!
Julie these pictures are so cute. You have really awesome lookin eyes in that one of you and Savy. Awesome fam you've got there!
Happy Thanksgiving, love your new pictures :)
It is so amazing!! Blessings untold! You all look too good for words!
Love All the pictures. They turned out fantastic.
Love the pictures. And you and Spence did create a GREAT family! We are so blessed to have you as friends.
Ok...I haven't checked the private blogs on my list in a while.....but I have to say I love, love, love your family pics. So very sweet! Miss you guys!
I am sooo glad you posted these here. And of course you would because they are simply adorable! But I have been meaning to tell you that we loved your Christmas Card, so cute and love the "special effects" the photographer added.
Post a Comment