Christmas with the Poway Grandma and Grandpa...also known as the San Diego ones, or the ones with the pool, or Grandma with yellow hair...in case you are easily confused by names like Cooper and Savannah.

No need to buy clementines, just go to Great Grandma Barbara's tree. Pick, peel, yum...
No need to buy clementines, just go to Great Grandma Barbara's tree. Pick, peel, yum...
The kids can brush up on their swimming skills
70 degrees is still good beach weather.

You don't need mittens to play outside.
You don't need mittens to play outside.
Rock On!
Green Grass, isn't it a lovely sight?
Only 4 more days til Christmas. We can't wait!
4 comments:
I'm jealous! I am sick of snow already. Glad your having fun with family for the holidays.
Man, I miss you & your family, your San Diego extended family and everything about San Diego..I'm glad you guys are living it up down there! Tell everyone hi for me and have a merry Christmas!!
We love you!!
Soooo Jealous, you absolutely do not need snow to be jolly. 70* weather would definately make me jolly! Hope you had a blast.
JUST A LITTLE ADVICE ... DON'T COME BACK ... IT'S COOOOLLLLLDDDD HERE!!! STAY IN SD - TRUST ME ON THIS!!!
(was this post just for me??? - haa haa)
Post a Comment