Saturday evening we noticed 6 little finger print pink spots on Savannah's left thigh. We figured they were bruises from falling, as she does that a lot. Sunday morning she told Spence "Look Dad they are squishy." What is squishy? To our surprise she had little blisters in the middle of every pink spot. They got worse within the hour, without any other symptoms. Off to insta-care before church she and Spence went. Not even 14 hours home, Welcome home to us!
We were given an oral antibiotic and neosporin. No known cause or real treatment plan. So I am nervous and ready for some flesh eating bacteria to begin eating away at her leg! Eek. Poor girl. I really hope it heals without scaring or further pain.
Update:
We are pretty sure they were spider bites, possibly Hobo....gross!
5 comments:
Holy cow Julie! That's totally weird. Poor Savvy. Hope she heals well and quickly!!
What the?! That is freaky! I hope it goes away soon. Strange, I've never seen that before. I love how you post the funny things, strange things, etc. that happen to your kids. SOOO good to see you sunday. I forgot you were prego for a bit, then you stood up, but while you were sitting you didn't look it. You look sooo good! You're on the downhill! yay!
Oh no I hope it goes away soon!
Well it probably isn't dengue. I am always fretting about that :) Children get the darndest things. Hope she heals quickly.
Poor Savy! She is such a trooper. I love how she just says, "look it's squishy" rather than freaking out.
Post a Comment