See the hanging ribbon on the wall covered in flower clips? I spent 3 hours Saturday being crafty, making matching clips for the two girls. Spence and I are happy to have the garage free from the silk flowers we had been storing for 7 months...hey, crafts intimidate me. I had to work up to it!
There is room for changing the baby on one side and sleeping on the other. The basket is filled with diapers and wipes. We bought a second hand carseat since ours had expired. All of Savannah's old hand me downs are laundered and in the closet. We are ready! The waiting game begins...
5 comments:
Looks awesome. I was wondering about the zillion flowers in the first picture! Good job for doing them.
I'm excited to see this little girl!
I'm so jealous that you're ontop of it! The room looks great and good job with those clips! Baby to arrive any day now, eh? :)
Good job getting everything done! And good luck..waiting is the hardest part isn't it? :)
P.S. SO glad to not see Savannah's bug bites as the first thing I see on your blog!! :)
Way to go getting everything ready! Those flower clips look darling too...and look like a lot of work:) Good luck waiting for that new baby!!
Just in the nick of time! Yay!
Post a Comment