This actually is nice to not have a ceiling under the kitchen or upstairs bathroom, making our remodel last Christmas EASY for the plumber to move water lines in the walls and electrical. Our contractor loved it! We are scared to put a ceiling in for fear the pipes may burst and we will have to rip it out anyway!
We have lived here for almost 4 years and have not known what to do with the bathroom. It was clean paint yet still an old cold dark basement. Spence and I decided "Who cares, lets paint to the pipes!"
See the valves in the pipes in the ceiling? Oh yeah, sure is nice to have those at our fingertips in case the shower malfunctions.
Before and After



5 comments:
I love the blue-gray color. I always seem to get too much blue! Looks great! Now we need to do that--oh yea we are going to start working on our master bath. Hopefully it won't take too long!
I love the color! This almost motivates me to paint. Almost. I think I'll wait a few more weeks to recover from the baby before I start anything.
I love it! Good job :)
Love it! Now you got me thinking that I want to do something like this. After being cooped up for this long I am gonna have to do something so it don't have flash backs of "cabin fever". :)
It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do! I really like it. Can't wait to come visit you next month! I'll finally get to see your kitchen remodel as well!
Post a Comment