Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quiggle Family Pictures


It was time to take new family pictures. It had been 5 years since we had taken them, we were well over due. My sister-in-law Kenzie planned the entire event, and now wishes to never speak to us again! She picked an old barn for the location. Agreeing on adults in black tops, dark jeans was hard work. The little girls were in matching pink tops, and the little boys in matching gray sweaters. 2 months of exchanging planning emails was worth it as we sure look sharp! Here are some candid shots, stay tuned for the professional ones.


Spence loving Maddux



Chewing the bribery gum.


Reeve, Stacy, My Dad, Barnes

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute pics! I can't wait for more! The Quiggles will always have a special place in my heart, ever since high school and living with you guys the summer after senior year. Long live the Quiggles! And super mom Julie! I totally agree with Jaime and remember being amazed since I first saw you handle 2 kids! You blow me away!

UtahJenny said...

Very fun - the one of Spence and Maddux probably needs to be framed - so sweet!!! (and that is sooooo cool that all 5 of you are having babies in a year - is that sibling rivalry at it's best?)

Luke and Kimmy said...

Love the picture of Spencer and Maddux.

Jeff & Melissa said...

How adorable, I can't wait to see more!

Tia Langston said...

Love the pic of Spence and the babe!

Niki said...

I always love to see pictures of the Quiggles! I always felt like an extra daughter/sister at your house. Everyone looks great!