Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Month of Bliss (and Chaos)


My little boy is one month old! Time has wizzed right by. He had gained 2 pounds by 4 weeks old. Cooper had gained 4 lbs. by 4 weeks, and Savannah 3. This makes him the skinniest of my babies so far! He is well on his way to being a little chunky monkey, but is so tall, I doubt he will get too many rolls. It is so fun to see him grow in awareness. He is turning toward our voices now and has even started vocalizing. He hums sometimes, gurgles, and almost coos. I forgot how snuggly and yummy babies are!


We still cannot tell what color his eyes will be. They are different every hour and by different lighting. Sometimes they are dark blue, purple, black, gray, golden in the middle with blue around. This little boy changes personalities daily, and so do his eyes. I can not wait until they settle on a color! I have a slight belief they will be hazel like his Daddy's. He is my little lump of mystery.




Thanks for the adorable sweater Becca!

4 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

What a sweet little dude. Can't wait to meet him! Congrats for making it through the first month! Way to go!

Kim & Campbell said...

Ahh! he is Adorable. I month down... oh they get big so fast.

Luke and Kimmy said...

He is such a stud! Happy one month Maddux!!

Stephanie F. said...

I didn't even know you were expecting!! What an angel!!! I can't believe have big Cooper & Savannah have gotten!
Thanks for the blog invite :)