I am really missing my family this Christmas (you know who you are). So to reminisce I am looking through pictures from last year in Poway. Here are a few favorites!
These rockets were tempting us the week before Christmas. The men of the family opened them Christmas eve. I wonder what was in them...
Swimming in my parents pool.
The Nativity: John as King Herod
Multi talented John as the Shepherd
The extended family on my Dad's side at Aunt Friday's house
Cousins and 1st cousins once removed
Till next year family, we will relive the Magic!

(Stay tuned for another Spencer and Julie talent show extravaganza!)
2 comments:
It really was a great Christmas! Thanks for helping us relive that special 2007. This morning is an extremely quite Christmas without you all. We miss and love you and look forward to NEXT YEAR!! Yeah! Merry Christmas morning, Love you bunches, Dad and Mom
Looks like fun! Wait, what WAS in those rockets? Looking forward to seeing you next year or sometime before :)
Post a Comment