for 2010... It looks like it will be a busy and crazy year. We feel so grateful for all the blessings 2009 brought us and are looking forward to making new memories in 2010.
Very cool - we're looking forward to 2010 also! AND, today when I was saying "You're so much more... " (when I was referring to my beloved SIL - really I love her to pieces - so I'm not being sarcastic) you're just so much more mature. And it's okay to say because my SIL knows it - but I didn't want to say that in front of the kids. Anyhow, it's really crazy that you both are the same age! Hope you have a fantastic b-day!
I love this picture of you guys, it's so cute! It was great seeing you at Xmas, hope your kitchen turned out great, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Happy 2010! (For some reason that makes me feel old).
4 comments:
Very cool - we're looking forward to 2010 also! AND, today when I was saying "You're so much more... " (when I was referring to my beloved SIL - really I love her to pieces - so I'm not being sarcastic) you're just so much more mature. And it's okay to say because my SIL knows it - but I didn't want to say that in front of the kids. Anyhow, it's really crazy that you both are the same age! Hope you have a fantastic b-day!
That's such a darling picture, so much fun! Happy Birthday! I hope Spence lets you know how much you are loved! Thanks for being a good friend.
I love this picture of you guys, it's so cute! It was great seeing you at Xmas, hope your kitchen turned out great, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Happy 2010! (For some reason that makes me feel old).
I like how Sav is eschewing toasts with a firm hand. "Forget this! I'm drinking my punch!"
Post a Comment