Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sacrifice


Spencer is selfless. I knew he would be a great father because he always put me first. If he gets a bonus, or wins a gift card at work, he brings them home to me. He will miss any "boy" activity to meet the kids needs or mine first. He hardly ever takes any time to do things for himself. He plays endlessly with the kids, and sends me on any errands or outings when ever I feel like it. He handles 3 kids with no complaining. This year I thank you, Spence, for setting an example for our kids to know how a truly selfless father treats his wife and children. We love you!

1 comment:

Jason and Audrey said...

You're so blessed. and you deserve it too, you're good to him too, or he wouldn't be so awesome! :) You guys are a great fit.