Spence, Julie, Coop, Sav, Madd & Magg
This is the best laugh I have enjoyed in a LONG time! Glad you guys know how to throw a fun party. Makes a Mom proud to be able to know you all. :)
That is too funny! What a great idea for some fun party games. Maybe we should try this on New Years Eve. My favorite is Spence's shake!
Oh my. Spencer shaking it is just hysterical!!! I love it!!!
So funny! Spencer definitely has moves :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is the best laugh I have enjoyed in a LONG time! Glad you guys know how to throw a fun party. Makes a Mom proud to be able to know you all. :)
That is too funny! What a great idea for some fun party games. Maybe we should try this on New Years Eve. My favorite is Spence's shake!
Oh my. Spencer shaking it is just hysterical!!! I love it!!!
So funny! Spencer definitely has moves :)
Post a Comment