We like to get the most out of our Halloween celebration. We start with Pumpkin carving.
We had a Kitty, an A for Avengers, and a scary pumpkin.
Maddux started a day early with his preschool party at Mrs Eggett's. He was a strong hulk!
Halloween day Cooper and Savy had class parties and came home tired. Cooper decided to stay home with Tanner while Spence, Heidi and I took the little kids Trick or Treating on Main St.
Maggie was happy to be Minnie Mouse, as long as we kept her busy.
Walking Main St was exciting! There were few families at 4 pm and was really crowded by 5.
Almost every business had a bucket of candy or handed it out. We were surprised at how many businesses we did not know were there.
It was warm and sunny. We were happy in the beautiful afternoon.
Meg, Eric and Clara joined us for dinner. Then it was a race to get out the door as we saw friends already trick or treating!
Will, Tanner, Maddux, a cousin, Cooper, Nate, Savannah.
We all made out with way too much candy to carry!
Spence and I are constantly surprised at how independent our big kids are. Cooper took off with his friends after 3 houses with our family. Savannah went with Aubrielle after half the neighborhood. I sent Spence out to retrieve the kids after they still were not home at 8:30. Where did our little kids go? Oh wait, they were replaced by M&M! They were home and in bed by 8 pm. Maddux was scared this year by Luke and Kimmy Veigel's spooky party house. He was saying, "I go home. I don't like Halloween."
We do love having our two big and two little kids.







No comments:
Post a Comment