Monday, September 22, 2008

Print your own Blog Book!


Hey, I have told a few of my friends about this site, and thought I would post the info here. There is a really cool company that will print your blog in a nice book. This way blogging can be kept like a Journal.

This site advertises: "Your blog. Automatically slurped into a real book."


I am definitly using this site to document my thoughts and crazy life!

4 comments:

Quiggle said...

One of my friends told me about this and you know me and my books, it's right up my ally. I am really excited.

UtahJenny said...

That's why I started blogging in the first place. I am terrible at keeping a journal - I thought this would help me get our family story down. I can't wait to do it - I am waiting until January!

Mary said...

Julie - I've totally been catching up on your blog! You crack me up. I hope you don't mind me sharing this link on my blog as well. What a GREAT idea!

The Roy Family said...

Great idea! I like Jenny's idea. You could blog all year long and then publish a book of the years happenings. Thanks for the info!