Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Christmas!

Spence and I woke up this morning to Cooper announcing it was Christmas! We had gotten about 4 inches of snow over night. So long Halloween and Thanksgiving, we are ready for Christmas.

By 8:30 am I had the kids bundled up. Poor Spence, he had no choice, he was sent outside to play with the kids.

The kids and I have colds and are not going to church, but we were sure well enough to enjoy the first snow.

6 comments:

The Roy Family said...

I bet you wish it was Christmas, cuz then your baby would be here! :)
I can't believe you already have snow! How fun is that?! Spence is such a good sport. Too much fun.

Richard and Marianne said...

What a beautiful surprise. It looks like the kids are having tooo much fun! I'm jealous. I'll just go out by the pool and cry my eyes out while I get sunburned. Haha. Love, your ever lovin' Dad

Niki said...

You beat us this year. We still haven't had any snow and so far it has been a pretty nice fall. I'm sure there's some on the way...

The Prigmore Family said...

Your kids all bundled up is the cutest thing ever. Plus I love the fact that they are carrying their pumpkins with them on the sled. Awesome.

Jodi said...

It's not very often that pumpkins get to play in the snow. I'm glad they lived it up! I love the kids snow clothes. They are so cute! Hey, for a Halloween decoration, you should build a snowman and give it a pumpkin for a head! That would be awesome.

Quiggle said...

Pumpkins in the snow idea wsa the best. I love it. People always think Logan gets a lot of snow, but look at you guys. Ours didn't even stick.