Wow~ Just like Jenny and Tia, I have indeed been Tagged again!This one will take some thought...
- A messy bed drives me crazy! I sleep with the covers perfectly pulled up and folded, and I expect them to be this way in the morning. This is the cause of my first irritation of the morning, as Spence is a messy sleeper. Usually the covers are un-tucked at the bottom and his pillow is all smashed into a new shape. You have probably guessed I am not a cuddler!
- I eat all the time. Not just when I am pregnant. I am always snacking, or thinking of what my next meal will be. Man I will be screwed when my metabolism slows down...the Quiggle Wiggle will rise again!
- A clean house, car, or yard makes me unbelievably happy. I love freshly mowed grass, the sight of folded laundry, and an uncluttered car. Too bad it is so much work to accomplish these things on a daily basis. So I guess you could say I am only unbelievably happy 1-2 times a week.
- My Mom is an amazing woman of faith. She recognizes everything as a blessing, a miracle, or a tender mercy. In turn, I now think this way, and it makes the hard stuff, and the easy stuff all a part of the plan.
- I love my husband more when he has a fresh haircut, a day of stubble, and blue jeans on. Man, us women are sure moody!
- Even though I am not as arrogant as I was at 18, I still think I know EVERYTHING. My poor husband, I am always telling him how to drive, what to eat, when to be home, and how to parent. I am trying to lay off of my kids, so they can grow up normal, not with a controlling mother!
- I had a best friend in High School, and since then I haven't found a BFF who needs me as much as I need her. I think this is why I crave Spence's company, and my family so much.
I am sure you are all more neurotic than me... So I tag Niki, Meg and Heather. Because I just tagged 5 people, they can take their choice of which tag they would like to do!
2 comments:
Thanks, Julie, for the unexpected compliment! You just made my day! Love you, Mom
way to go - I thought this one was hard to do! But it is fun to find out more about each other! Good luck with the carpets! And I think pregnancy OCD and nesting are about the same thing and we all go through it! And ... that was a wonderful thing to say about your mom!
Post a Comment