Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Cup

Savannah is addicted to snow cups. Every day this winter she has demanded a cup of snow. It is so annoying to freeze my hands off as I pack fresh snow in to a cup. And on the days of old yucky snow she has a melt down demanding new snow. This will be remembered as the winter of the snow cups. I love that she is eating it with a Sebastian spoon from Sea World.

Maybe her friend Jesse will have to invite her over for a REAL snow cone. That would surely impress her!



Maddux just loves to watch his birdies in the sky. The gorilla behind him is from Spence. He sent it to us in the hospital while he was home helping with the kids. Maddux sure looked like a little gorilla when he was a newborn. My Mom and I pieced this quilt hanging on the crib. It is a cute airplane theme. I just love this little baby!
Last night we took the kids bowling for FHE and Maddux loved it. In the dark arcade room he was glowing under the purple lights., I think he is sick of being home bound, and is ready for spring to get out!

2 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

I bet Maddux had so much fun out and about! IT is so fun to watch them, watch/ enjoy the world!... What a good mom you are, packing all that snow! Good thing we are wrapping up January.

UtahJenny said...

I love the snow thing ... I did that while I was pregnant with Mary ... and yes, someone will be inviting her over for a snowcone when the real snow melts - love the quilt for you baby gorilla, too!