I am exhausted. This was a fast, tiring weekend. Friday night I escaped to Girls Night Out/Nickel Auction for 4 hours. Spence did great with the kids, except that Maddux wouldn't eat and cried with gas most of the time he was awake.
Saturday we busily ran errands, fed the missionaries and finished Visiting Teaching.
Linda, Clark, Finn, Cooper, Julie Maddux, Savannah, Spence
Tonight Spence is at a 3 hour stake choir practice for Stake Conference next week. I am fighting off a cold but feeling like I am loosing the battle. I am tired. I am ready to be done. So I announced it was Movie Night!!! Poor kids, little do they know that snuggling up under the covers for a special movie with Mom is the best way to not be an active parent. But we all win. I get some personal time with my laptop, and the kids get to feel loved snuggling up to Mom.
The Winegar kids at their best.
3 comments:
Oh Julie I hope you feel better soon. I too just got sick and it's the pits! You would think that after all that moms do, they would be immune to getting sick, right???
Feel better Julie...and movie night is a perfect way to end a frantic weekend, we did that as well :)
You gotta love it when the "day of rest" turns into the crazy day of the week. It seems to happen often.
Post a Comment