Video games + teenage boys + Cooper = Happy 5 year old

The Priests from our ward came over for a Wii tournament.

Cooper has fallen in love with the drums. Mainly the drum sticks.
In his words, "That musics awesome!"
Looks like we will be making a fun purchase soon!
5 comments:
i think I would also get a little excited about that snazy little drum set. I do love a good game of guitar hero!
I ALWAYS wanted to play the drums. My mom wouldn't let me. It was the violin instead. I'd be lying if I said I didn't resent her for it. Let him rock out. He'll love you for it in the end!
That's so much fun! I want to get Rock Band too...I love playing the guitar :)
We love Rock Band!!!!
The drums ARE awesome! I am so addicted to the drums on that game!
Post a Comment