Saturday, September 25, 2010

I will survive

Our Mess Maker survived the stomach flu this week. So did Spence and I. In 10 years of marriage, we experienced our first sleepless night. I consider 3 hours of sleep no sleep.

Savannah now insists we all call her Savannah, except Cooper. He gets to use "Savy" still. She is doing well in school, LOVING it. ADORABLE is all I hear in terms to baby sister, as Savy says. Maggie's headbands are now collars on her kittys, and kittys have now taken up residence in little shoes. We are indeed a mess.

Maggie is still unpredictable. Tuesday night she was awake every 2 hours, but since then she is sleeping 8 hours straight. Yesterday she was awake from 1-9 pm. What? It wouldn't be so hard if she wasn't fussing with a tummyache, and if Spence wasn't at a Scout Camp.



Love the Stretch and crocheted booties



This made my sleepless, laundering, disastrous week worth it: After 7 days of screaming himself to sleep at every nap and bedtime, the BINKY is gone!
Bravo Maddux

1 comment:

Richard and Marianne said...

So glad you made it thru it. And you Will! And your thoughts bring tears to my eyes. So glad you are sharing these difficult and joyous experiences.