Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

was spent enjoying the great pre-Autumn weather. Plus, I finally am feeling good enough to start exercising again, and wanted to move the family as much as I could.

Saturday I walked around Bountiful Pond while Spence and Cooper biked. It was beautiful except for the bugs. Lots of bugs...

Maddux and Maggie are so funny in the stroller. Maggie is cinched in tight like a little papoose. But they both love it.





Temple Square is always beautiful and was an appropriate Sunday activity. Our kids would be happy playing in the fountains and not notice anything else. But we torture them with Church history and buildings.



Monday we took the family on Lagoon Trail. It is the kids favorite. It was a windy day, and the smell of hamburgers grilling was torturous as I jogged along behind the pavillions. Sure was a good distraction though!

I am sure we will be back plenty this Autumn.

2 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

I'm so impressed you're out and about and being so active! Looks like a ton of fun :)

Richard and Marianne said...

Yes, way to have fun and enjoy life! You make a Mom proud!