
I cannot say how much I love Wendy and Aaron and their families. I am so blessed to have family in the same state. Having them here is comforting and fun!


We found a weekend that worked and I booked us campsites along Hyrum Lake. Wendy and Kenzie worked out a menu. It was so easy. We packed and showed up to a FULL lake rising so high there was little to no beach.

Aaron worked hard to get the Jet Ski up and running, but water was found inside after the 2nd ride. Belle and I tried to drive it back to the boat launch but it died for good about 20 feet away. I had the exciting adventure to jump in to the water and swim it up. Aaron was so funny, he ran to the car, drove past a boat which was trying to launch and swung down to save our sinking water craft. Cooper was very upset he never got a ride and threw a fit.

Luckily Aaron's neighbor lent him this awesome canoe. It was so great. Two paddles and a gaggle of kids.

We love our big tent. I love that we have everything we need to go camping and boating. We are real adults! Our kids love their cousins and they play endlessly. Spence likes his brothers-in-law, and I love Wendy and Kenzie. Next year we are going to heavily advertise this event to all the Quiggles and make it a two nighter for sure. And skip the toasted Twinkies. And bring more snacks, and cups, and fresh briquets, and kitchen utensils.
No comments:
Post a Comment