Cooper Spent the month with either Tanner OR Will. I tried to get them to play slip and slide or jump in the sprinklers on the tramp. They really just wanted to do their thing.
Spencer went on High Adventure to Escalante.
I avoided the Curse of Scout Camp, unless you count my phone dying at Kangaroo Zoo and I had to go to the Apple store to get it up and going again. That was a drag.
And my phone died while I was waiting for news on Meg's baby!!!
Clara Beth Long arrived on July 11. She is tiny and perfect and wonderful.
I have not gotten enough baby holding time in!
Once again, lots of papers, and my sarcastic grin. And Labeling. Fun
Most exciting was forgetting our Anniversary! At least I did and Spence was too busy to plan anything. Luckily Bert and Judy were free on the fly to tend for us to attend Sealings at the Temple, Dinner, and Dessert at Kneeders. Perfect date for a forgotten one.






No comments:
Post a Comment