Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Savannah


My wild little spitfire girl. (I am taking the day off from doing her hair)

Savannah is sassy. She wants what she wants. And the mouth on that girl! She knows what "mean" words not to say, and so she has created her own words to say, that are not the "bad" words. (for example, instead of stupid she says: stukid... I wonder if she has been hanging out with Aunt Stacy?)

And she can talk. She jabbers all day. This morning she has been playing ponyville with all her horses, and kitties. My head, her little high pitched voice is always gnawing away at my sanity. (My sister Christy has stated, "Even I can't mimic her voice! It is so high.")
Savy loves playing with her friends, cousins and us. She is so social, and loves imaginary play.

4 comments:

Richard and Marianne said...

Savy is a very smart lil girl. She definitely takes after you and her aunts! Heehee! Maybe she'll become an opera singer or at least a high soprano..

Jeff & Melissa said...

I love that picture! And I definitely know what you mean about jabbering all day, sometimes Ashley makes me a little nuts with all of her stories!

The Prigmore Family said...

I love all her collections. Ponies. Kitties. So precious.

Savage Family said...

Love the picture!!!