Our active family is loving this good weather. Cooper and Savy have been riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline, and flying a kite.
With 3 kids we needed another tree swing, so we added one. Cooper and Savy are busy fighting over which one they get to sit in. Maddux is not a huge fan yet, it is still too sunny. We just need to wait until leaves grow on the tree!
Last Autumn I had the kids and Spence plant 80 Tulip and Daffodil bulbs. (My belly was too big to help much) I was so excited for Spring and my pretty flowers.

This is a picture of my Tulips. Some nice Deer came and ate them! I am a bit mad but mostly humored. It is like they were all mowed over. The flowers are still in the center, about to come up. I hope they still bloom! Luckily, our Deer do not like Daffodils. I still have my little yellow blooms to look forward to.
5 comments:
It will be fun to push the kids on the swing when we get there. Your Gavin countdown is really cute. Wow, we will be there soon! Maddux has really grown and holds his binky. Maybe your Daffodils will be blooming when we are there! Fun.
I always wondered why my parents never planted tulips and daffodils and then I found out why. Those darn pesky deer. It's so sad that they take away all our hard work, eh?
Sorry about the tulips ... hope they make it. We did the same thing when I was pregnant with The Boy, fortunately, the deer usually don't make it down to our street. Anyhow, love the hat, that baby is just too darling.
Sorry about your tulips, hopefully they will still bloom! How lucky your kids are to have tree swings to play on! :)
Yeah to spring! Kids are not meant to be inside all the time, or me either for that matter. It makes us all grumpy (and according to Dr. Oz gives us cancer). So sad about the tulips, I love perennials.
Post a Comment