
I love this girl to pieces

Her daddy gave her a sweet blessing

We had family there to support and celebrate with us.



Barnes is Maggies biggest fan. Isn't this the kindest act?
A 2 year old feeding a 2 month old.
What a great cousin.
Our family is so lucky to have this caring selfless family.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how sweet and adorable and big she's getting!!! I wish I could have been there.
Congratulations Julie! Maggie is such a cutie- I think she looks a lot like Maddux. I'm glad you had so many family members there to support you. What a fun time!
Maggie is a sweetie with not a peep out of her all day! Wonderful blessing day to share time with both families. Love all the pictures!
So cute! What a fun time with family :)
She is such a doll and you look fab Julie!
Post a Comment