Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bountiful 15th Ward Party

While I was in the RS Presidency my activities chairman and I started to plan a Ward Halloween party. We wanted it to be like the days when we were little. We wanted a cake walk and chili cook off and fishing and trick or treating. I was released and she went forward with the plan. It was so fun to attend a great party with no responsibility. Well, I did bring a pot of chili, a big bag of candy, and decorate a room for trick or treaters. Other than that I enjoyed being social.

Spence and I borrowed Captain Hook and Wendy from the Tibbitt's. Most people guessed I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast.


 Savannah, our Queen of Hearts went straight to the Cake walk. Look at that table of Cupcakes!!!

 Hulk Smash

Cooper and his friends

Our defiant girl would not wear her Minnie Mouse costume, so she got a pink skirt and hair color. Everyone thought she was the cutest.

And if you wonder why Maggie wanted her hair colored: It was because Heidi had green hair and painted face. Can't you tell what a great MSU fan she is? Compliments of me.

No comments: