Cooper has been a dedicated paper boy for the Davis Clipper for almost 2 years now! This past summer he received a Lagoon ticket for being in the parade, and I received 2 for my hard work. Woohoo! We saved our tickets for Frightmares. Cooper, Savannah and I invited Heidi to come along for a fun day. It was a bit cold and gloomy but we were prepared to ride every ride.
The first ride of the day was the old Roller coaster. Savannah was brave on her first time riding it and loved it. After that Savannah and I were ride buddy's while Heidi and Cooper went on every scary roller coaster they could get in line for. Savannah and I made a new discovery while wandering the park. Our new favorite ride, Flying Aces. It is WW1 themed planes you control with a fin to fly up to 25 feet in the air. We loved it so much we had to find Heidi and Cooper. The loved it as well. We rode it so many times I became so sick that I was out for the day: no more rides.
Cooper and Savannah lucked out on a short line for the new ride: Air Race.
Savannah looked terrified the entire time and lost her headband, but convinced us it was awesome. Any ride Cooper says is fun Savannah tries her best to agree. She is definitely a doting sister.
We ate sack lunches at a pavilion and played around on the stage. My kids are sure silly.
And Savannah talked me into cotton candy while we waited for Heidi and Cooper to ride Colossus: The Fire Dragon. Cotton Candy is our FAVORITE!
We LOVE Frightmares, although we only braved one haunted house which is there year round! And don't feel bad for Spence and M&M. They had fun with Pop watching the BYU football game.









No comments:
Post a Comment