Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not Again!

Notice the hand


My first thought was, I do not have time for this! Child! What is your obsession with getting things stuck on your body! (If you do not remember the ER visit last Fall for a similar experience I now refer you to the Curse of Scout Camp post)





Upon closer inspection I was pleased to discover it was only a rubber tire from a Lego's truck. It stretched enough to be cut off by the Cutco scissors.


And what does she do once it is off? Put it back on.

Savannah did have a good time at her school "Mail Exchange"; they made mail boxes and then delivered letters to one another (her preschool does not celebrate any holidays). Her favorite treat: heart fruit snacks.

3 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

Savannah, you're the best. Ever. Seriously I love this post! I bet you were so mad Julie, thinking "not again". I love little ones that keep you on your toes.

Megs said...

How is it possibly that such tiny fingers get things stuck on them all the time? She's truly a great talent. :)

Richard and Marianne said...

Remember, "the third times the charm". She looks so forlorn, like she's remembering or something.
He mail box is really cute. That is sooo fun.