Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Play date

Since when did this new name occur? What happened to playing with "a friend". Today we had a play date for both Cooper and Savannah. I feel like a good Mom while they are playing, and a grouchy Mom when Spence or I are cleaning at night.



The boys bounced between the Xbox (yes, this is the destroyed playroom)




and the Wii (and this is the trashed family room)




The girls found every puzzle and book in Savy's bedroom AND the playroom. (she is hiding a cup of snow in her hands)

Funny how the minute their friends leave they whine, "I am soo bored, I just need someone to play with me."

Tonight Spence took them out in the new snow. Not only is my house covered in chalk graffiti (Cooper explained they are necessary laser beams), but it has now been pelted with numerous snowballs.


And what do my kids do in the snow? Eat it.

3 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

I love that Savy eats cups of snow and that she is hiding it. I don't think I'll ever get over how cute your kids are.

The Prigmore Family said...

This is why I only pick up the toys once a day when choob goes to bed. It's just not worth going around all day putting things back into their appropriate cubbies. It's also become really good therapy for my OCDness. Getting used to organized chaos.

My favorite part is Davy hiding the snow cup. rad.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Ahhh play dates...my favorite play date? When Ashley goes over to a friend's house for one :)