Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Little Girl

( Cooper has taken an interest in photography and took this of Savy)


Savannah is trying Spence and I right now. Trying our patience and sanity. She does what she wants, when she want, and how.


Last night Maddux was sitting in Savy's bedroom watching the bed time routine. Spence and I were out of the room when we heard Maddux begin to wail. Savannah is instantly saying "Sorry, Sorry." We thought she had tipped him over.

Maddux continued to scream, so we asked Savy what happened and she admitted she had pushed him over. Off to time out she was sent.

As Savannah is balling in time out she confessed, "I kicked him!"

Spence and I were dying thinking, what possesses this child! Then she tells, "I was jumping over him when I kicked him."

Awesome, Maddux now is a sitting hurdle for her to leap over, yet she can't quite make it. Soo funny. Unfortunately Savannah's toe nail cut Maddux just below the eye so he really was hurt. But seriously Savannah, what possesses her?


Savannah's horses going to a "Surprise Party"

Right now Savannah is watching her favorite movie Horseland. Once she accidentally turned on the Spanish. So her new favorite thing is to watch this movie in Spanish. She is busting up laughing to the theme song in Spanish. It really is the funniest thing to her, Who knows maybe she will be a linguist!

9 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

She is still so cute even if she likes to wail on her younger brother. Watching her movie in spanish and with all her ponies linned up cracks me up.

Mary said...

I can so relate. Times two. Girls are so drama. But we still love them, right!?

Quiggle said...

You'll be able to send her to one of the bilingual schools. She's way ahead of the game.

Jeff & Melissa said...

I can't get over how grown-up she looks in that first picture! They grow up too fast :(

UtahJenny said...

Can I come watch Horseland in Spanish with her? Sounds fun, I'll even bring some ponies with me!!!

Kim & Campbell said...

She is so cute, I can't wait until that stage...Good Luck! I wish I was bilingual...very useful in teaching.

Richard and Marianne said...

Savy looks really tall! Well, she was only trying to get from Point "A" to point "B" and he was an obstacle to overcome. Just too bad he sits taller than her GPS perception indicated. Hope his eye has healed now. Love to you ALL. Maybe Cooper would like his own camera?

Tia Langston said...

Really.....I wonder what possesses them too! My boys think it's hilarious to jump over each other....and Kamryn too. I am not ok with it, especially over the baby.

Jessica and Tim said...

Sounds like you've really had a fun go the last little while. Isn't it funny how we love our kids so much and they are our biggest trial and pain in the neck at other times? I'm glad that Maddux is finally eating food for you. It's a nice change, for sure.