Savannah has become a terror. In a 1 hour time frame this morning she poured her yogurt on the table and began finger painting, crushed her cheese stick in to the couch, and then put hand soap on Sasha! Of course Savannah did not tell me this. Sasha came crying to me to save her! There is nothing like giving a cat a bath.
Maddux has been teething, and has 6 teeth coming in at once. Our perfectly happy baby is fussy and running a fever. He cannot wear his helmet with a fever or else his little brain will cook like a hard boiled egg. So we made a trip to the Dr in hopes of finding something wrong with him! Poor kid, he is a gagger and vomits most of the time you give him medicine. I sure hope I can force this antibiotic down him for the next 10 days.
And for number 3: The first day of school! Cooper now attends a Charter school and wears a school uniform. Talk about drama. He has issues with tucking in his shirt, and belts. As I picked him up after school yesterday he said, "School is so boring. All they do is talk and we have to work." Poor kid, what a boy. But he was happy to learn that his school had hot dogs at lunch and he wanted to buy milk the next day. How funny! I sent him with a quarter this morning, I hope it made lunch exciting.

Cooper, Mrs Rooney, Grace
I don't like how life is speeding up. Spence and I have hardly seen each other this week. Lets change the winds and get us out of this Bermuda Triangle.
5 comments:
What a tough week. Hope it gets better. Call me and we'll get together while the kiddos are in school this fall.
Yikes, repeat after me, "just keep breathing."
What school is Cooper in now? I am really interested in charter schools.
Holy cow. I am so sorry. If we hadn't all been puking, I would have come to rescue you. I hope things get better. Those darn stinkin' teeth. They can be such a killer.
That totally sucks Julie. I'm so sorry. Hope next week is better for you (or this week for that matter since its only Tuesday!!)
Hang in there super mom. At least no one needs stitches right?!
Post a Comment