![]() |
| Kevin and Heidi |
![]() |
| Best Friends |
![]() |
| There she goes! |
I picked Heidi and Kevin up at 10:45 to head down to lunch. We picked Spence up at 11:20 and continued to The Olive Garden in Provo. Lunch was soo good, we were all soo hungry. Maddux and Maggie were extremely wiggly and distractful. Heidi was fun then quiet, then somber. Eek! It was almost time.
We were driving infront of the MTC before we knew it, and drove around the Provo Temple wasting time. We were 10 minutes early, check in was 1:10. Heidi was freaking out, so we drove to the entrance, got our blue sticker on the windshield, and headed to our stop. 2 happy Elders opened Heidi's and Kevin's doors for them. We all got out and unloaded her luggage. Any nerves were dissolved as soon as we were on MTC property. The Elders waited while we snapped these photos, and away she was whisked!!! We drove along side her until she walked into the campus.
Spence and Kevin were in the front seats. Kevin asked if I was going to cry. I seriously said, "Give me a minute." I was feeling incredulous. That was it! After 3 months of waiting we just dropped her off and drove away! IT was surreal. Just then, a loud wail came from the back seat. Both Spence and Kevin whipped their heads around thinking I was beginning to sob and weep. We were all confused, and then realized it was Maddux howling at his movie!!! All 3 of us began to laugh, hard. All our anxiety came out in hard laughter, til we were tearing up. As we drove past Cougar Stadium all was well, and we were on our way home.
I loved being part of Heidi's special day. I know she will be amazing serving the Lord.



No comments:
Post a Comment