Today we went to Clark and Linda's to finally meet sweet baby Finn! Finn is 2 months younger than Maddux. They are the newest members of the Winegar family. I can't help but look into the future and see these boys running around Grandpa and Gram's house, getting in trouble. I am excited for future visists so I can snuggle his tiny perfect body. Great hair Finn!
3 comments:
Okay, I didn't believe you about Maddux getting so big, but he is! So cute. I can't wait to see them crawling around together.
I FINALLY CHECKED YOUR BLOG! i'VE BEEN missing it! sorry caps lock was on so long before I realized it. It is late, I think I'll go to bed now. Love your cute blog and the way you see life. You're so fun!
I can't get over the hair on the Winegar kids! Camille had a little when she was born and yesterday when I was cleaning her head it started to fall out. It totally just wiped right off. I can't tell you my disappointment!
Post a Comment