I cannot believe our little boy turned 6! Every year Cooper ends up with a bit of a Celebration Marathon.
Cooper's birthday started last Saturday with a Quiggle family party for 4 cousins. He and I had a fun time choosing his Iron Man cake. Cooper loved his presents, especially the one from Belle, Reeve and Barnes: 10 balloons, each with $1 inside. He had to pop the balloons with a pin to retrieve them!
Cooper celebrated his Winegar Sunday birthday dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Winegars. Grandma made a chocolaty Luigi, Yoshi and bullet cake. It was a hit with the cousins. Grandma spoiled him with lots of fun presents. 
Cooper got a present on Wednesday from Grandma and Grandpa Quiggle. They gave him clothes, and Cooper sure put up a stink. You would have thought they gave him coal in his stocking! Rude boy.
We asked Cooper if he wanted a birthday party, and he told us he wanted to take Caleb and JD to Chuck E Cheese. That was easy enough, so off we went. It was the best party ever! $35 got us a large pizza, 4 sodas, and 155 tokens. The boys won 466 tickets to buy prizes with. It was awesome. Cooper loved the Bakugan ball and Bionacle presents!

Friday was the Easter party at school. I had volunteered to help hide Easter eggs for a hunt. Cooper was so excited to have me with him. Then Cooper presented his Birthday poster we had made the night before (which was all about him) to the class. And THEN he handed out his birthday treat. Cooper asked me to order donuts from the bakery with blue frosting and blue sprinkles. They were enormous! A few kids did not finish theirs, and complained of a tummy ache! Every face in the class was dyed blue from frosting. Man, why did I order from an overachieving bakery? Totally funny.

The culminating birthday activity was opening presents from us today. Cooper is currently playing his new Mario Wii game, Mario vs Sonic Olympics. I think we are all glad Cooper's 6th birthday party mania is over!

4 comments:
So my favorite thing is that in the picture of Cooper's Luigi cake, Jake looks all dejected, like he wishes he would have asked for a Luigi cake (even though he doesn't even play video games.) It might just be the luck of the picture, but it's funny. I love little kids. Also, I don't think I've ever seen blue frosting on doughnuts. It's kind of awesome.
I can't believe Coop has been part of our lives for 6 whole years, but I sure do like him. :)
Wow,that is quite the birthday marathon. Will he be partying like this every year?
Are those donuts from Parson's???
Yum!
What a great deal at Chuck E's ... way to go!
WOW! What a celebration and those blue doughnuts look delish! You really are such a fun mom and I bet your kids feel lucky to have you.
Post a Comment