Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 Ball

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. The kids in school all day
2. Summer Vaca in S.D.
3. Having conversations with my grown up kids
4. Cooper being old enough to watch our kids
5. Reading any book straight through
6. Book Club tonight
7. Spence coming home from Pittsburgh Friday
8. Summer vacations with the kids when we can bike through the Redwoods, snorkel in Hawaii, and hike in Yosemite

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Chauffeured: Drove carpool, took Cooper to a birthday party, Wal-Mart for a present, picked up/dropped off playmates, Mc Donald's, Post Office
2. Grocery shopped with coupons, spent $9 on $60 worth of groceries
3. Mowed the lawn
4. Finished reading 1984
5. Put band aids on the kids
6. Laundry
7. Bought a new garage door operator and door
8. Caught Sasha (our cat) in the back yard at 10 pm so I could go to bed

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Be patient
2. Be a Scriptorian
3. Hire a cook, maid, laundry service, yard boy
4. Run. I would like to enjoy running
5. Control the weather
6. Control my husband and kids...hehehe
7. Be creative
8. Take great pictures with an awesome camera

8 Shows I watch:

1. Dollhouse
2. Greys Anatomy
3. House
4. Life
5. The Closer
6. Ugly Betty
7. Psych
8. Castle

8 people to tag:

1. Jodi
2. Jaime
3. Melissa
4. Stacy
5. Charity D.
6. Christy
7. Megan
8. Marci E.

3 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

Eeek! When are you coming to SD? I wanna see you guys!

Jeff & Melissa said...

I finished your tag :)

Megs said...

Julie! I didn't know you were a fan of Dollhouse! I really want to get a hold of the DVD when it comes out so I can see that last episode. Stupid Fox.