Monday, May 4, 2009

Look Who Turned 4!

Savannah came rushing in to this world (3 hour labor total) and hasn't stopped running since. Savy is so special to us, I love this little girl of ours! She is sweet and caring and the funniest thing around. She can play for hours by herself, she is very independent. Savy makes friends easily and is ready to be your best friend if you will play ponies or kitties with her.




Grandpa and Grandma Winegar gave Savannah her presents last night. Grandma makes the best cakes. This one had a Ponyville car and scooter plus accessories! It was a hit with Savannah and Zach and Cole.



Savannah has always been our little monkey, so Kangaroo Zoo was the perfect place to bounce around with cousins.


Savy could not wait to open presents. We have attended 8 cousin birthday parties in the last 2 months. It has been torture to sit and watch them all open their presents. She was so funny, asking, "Can I open these presents? Are these mine?" What a polite girl!


Happy Birthday Savannah, you will always be my baby girl.

5 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Happy Birthday Davy ... Jesse sends a big birthday wish your way!

Jessica and Tim said...

I actually share your feelings about kid parties. I have some family members who go ALL OUT and the kids expect so many presents. I just like to spend the day with family. Your little princess is so beautiful and such an angel!

Kim & Campbell said...

She is such a cutie, Happy belated b-day!

The VanDerwerken's said...

Savy is so cute! I can't wait to see you and all of you in June! Happy late birthday!

Richard and Marianne said...

Oh, so glad Savy had a good day! She is all girl and such a princess. She must have been so happy. Wish we could have shared her day with her, miss you all so much. We'll have fun together soon.