Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wasatch Woman Love Your Body 5k

Still feeling good on our first mile at Sugar House Park.
Brittany, Kamee and I


Finished in 35:14
Not bad for a beginner who despises running
Just dryheaving



This event was so cool. Friday night was a Diva night to pick up our race packets. Of course we had to carb up at Olive Garden. It was a great night out. After the race we took our families out to a huge breafast. This may just become a tradition.

8 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Awesome and Congrats!

Richard and Marianne said...

Wow, good accomplishment, Julie!

The Roy Family said...

You are looking so skinny! You are awesome Julie!!

Spence said...

So proud of my wife.

Luke and Kimmy said...

You really are so cool for doing this. I'm sad that I couldn't join you guys. Nice work and congrats!

Jessica and Tim said...

If I wasn't pregnant, I totally would have done it with you guys. Next year, I am so in. Congrats of doing the race. They can be so addicting.

The Prigmore Family said...

GO JULIE!!! I am proud of you. I love the picture of you heaving. I despise running too.

Quiggle said...

Way to go!! One of these days maybe I will be ready to give it a go, even if its just for the Olive Garden experience. Once Aaron and I went out with some friends so they could carb up for a marathon. I should be embarrassed, but somehow I'm not.