Spence, Julie, Coop, Sav, Madd & Magg
That is amazing! Can you teach me???
You never cease to amaze me...
Nothing excites me more than a good deal!
Yes, I need some lessons from you. That is amazing.
And I thought I was amazing at coupon shopping. I still have much to learn Master Julie.
YOU. ARE. AMAZING! I've gotten some good deals, but NEVER that good! Way to go!
Yeah Julie! Way to find the deal and then go out and get it. whoo hoo.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is amazing! Can you teach me???
You never cease to amaze me...
Nothing excites me more than a good deal!
Yes, I need some lessons from you. That is amazing.
And I thought I was amazing at coupon shopping. I still have much to learn Master Julie.
YOU. ARE. AMAZING! I've gotten some good deals, but NEVER that good! Way to go!
Yeah Julie! Way to find the deal and then go out and get it. whoo hoo.
Post a Comment