It was so funny I had to take a picture before I passed back out. It kills me that Sasha is tucked in, on the pillow, curled up around Coopers arm. Silly Cat. Silly Boy who loves the Cat.
Sasha LOVES Maddux's crib. It drives me crazy because a cat should not be in a baby's crib. But I cannot keep her out! So she has her own blankie to lay on, and Maddux doesn't mind sharing his birdie mobile with her. Maddux still sleeps in his swing, but as soon as he is transferred to the crib Sasha is getting the boot!
4 comments:
I'm sorry, but I can't handle the upper cuteness of Maddux any longer! I need to come see and hold him!! He looks like such a little man with all of his hair. Again, great job Julie and Spence on producing another frieking cute kid!!
Kids say the funniest things! I love it! Thanksk for sharing the Valentines Blues from Cooper, it's hilarious! Also, you and Spence look so cute 10 years ago, and you still do! We share a rare thing: meeting our hubbies on the same day 10 years ago...hey, lets celebrate by going on a cruise in a few years when our babies are big!!!
His crib looks soooo comfy - good luck keeping Sasha out ...
I used to have a cat, he slept with me in my bed too, you are bringing back memories ... aahhhh!
Cats rule! Especially when they are snuggley ones. I need your address. I have something to send you guys.
Post a Comment