Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Best Trick-or-treating EVER

 We are proud parents of a Phantom Skeleton, Little Red Riding Hood, Captain America, and little Maggie Moo.

Spence's homeless man mask made Maggie cry. My hat would blow off as I walked. This was one more Halloween we did not dress up. I wish I had thought to be a farmer with my little cow. 

The weather was sunny and warm. The kids did not need coats for the first time ever! We joined up with Cooper's friends and he went off with them like a big kid! (thanks Stacy for watching them) Savannah and Aubrey trick or treated together. The entire neighborhood was out and there were cars driving in to do our street too! This has never happened before. Our neighborhood is usually dead. Homes were decorated and lighted. Luke was dressed as a butcher and was roaming the street with his hatchet or would drag a hoe. The sound it made against the asphalt was unnerving. He terrified quiet a few children.



Luke and Kim held an open house with goodies and decorations. Maddux loved Oliver's super hero bedroom. They played and made a great mess. All three of our kids had friends to share the holiday with. This is what we have wanted in a neighborhood. To have friends for our kids to go out and play with. I hope this fun lasts to next year.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh my gosh. They are all so cute! Also, when I was about 4 I went as Little Red Riding Hood, and mom went as the grandma at school. On Halloween night, she was sick and Ty took me around the neighborhood in her bathrobe and mob cap. :)