I had the best day. It started off at 5 am, but I got past that. Stacy and I made it to Sister Preston's work out class. It was so fun! Way to go LuAnn updating and making an awesome sweat producing hour and a half!
We have been swimming multiple times a day. We are here to enjoy being with Grandma and grandpa, and this is the best thing to do. Without knowing it, Cooper is swimming by himself, and is in to snorkeling. He slowly makes his way around the pool. Goggles make all the difference.
Maddux is loving his cousin Damon who is almost 5 months older. If Maddux could talk he would be asking, "Where can I get one of these? Damon brings me toys, makes messes, moves all over? Toddlers are the best!"
Maddux showing off his balancing trick
I am ashamed to say, I have never just sat and talked to Savannah. I actually have not sat down and played toys or done anything with her in the past year. She is on the go with friends, and I am obsessed with Motherly duties. Today she and I swam alone together, just her and I with our goggles and diving rings. She really is the funnest girl! She is polite, sensitive, creative, understanding. She has grown up and I missed it. Now I know why moms take there young daughters for pedicures and to get their hair done. It is so fun doing girly stuff together. I cherish my young daughter, and love being "Just the girls".
2 comments:
Yep, going and getting our nails painted together is one of my favorite things to do with Ashley just for that reason :)
My mom said she saw you at exercise- again, wish I could have been there with you.
Post a Comment