Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July

It's Hip 2 Save never lets me down! Once again I got a great deal with a little help from Saving your Cents!

I never shop Kmart and actually avoid it. But today I bought all of this valued at $356




for only $91.63



Most, if not all of it will be saved to use in the future, but the Fisher Price Shake 'n Go Crash-up Speedway race track is a big hit! And it was the best deal, normally $62, I got it for $13.

Once again a very simple deal has made my day and wallet. If you are interested in hitting the sale, make sure you read this tutorial! My best items came from the non clearance aisles. I may just become a Blue Light Special Shopper.

1 comment:

Richard and Marianne said...

Wow, Way to go!! Stretch those dollars! Looks like you made the kiddos super happy!